What is Lipomassage™?
Lipomassage™ is a non-invasive treatment from Endermologie® to treat localized fat pockets and shape the body.
Lipomassage™ can reduce the appearance of cellulite in just six, 35-minute sessions.
There are no injections, incisions, or drugs, and patients experience little to no side effects after treatment.
During a session, professionally trained technicians use motorized rollers to massage areas of cellulite and fatty tissue - like the thighs, abdomen, arms, and buttocks.
The Benefits of Lipomassage™
Why are so many people talking about Lipomassage™? It is:
- Non-invasive: no injections, anesthesia, or probing.
- Convenient: performed as an outpatient procedure.
- Quick: takes less than an hour, with no downtime or recovery period.
- Relaxing: massages can relieve stress and tension, and improve circulation.
- Improves the skin: gives it a tight, toned appearance, improves blood flow, and stimulates the production of collagen.
- Effective: most people see results in between six and 10 sessions.
- Painless: since Lipomassage™ doesn't employ the use of a laser or radio frequency, there is no risk for burning or irritation.
Lipomassage™ Side Effects
Since Lipomassage™ is a non-invasive treatment, the side effects associated with the procedure are relatively minor.
Patients may experience light bruising and broken capillaries at the treatment site.